Any media inquiries? Please do not hesitate to contact the European Commission via this email or call +32 229-93321.
Press accreditation? Journalists and media who would like to cover the Our Ocean conference in St Julian's, Malta (5-6 October 2017) are requested to send an email to obtain further information.
TWITTER HANDLES TO FOLLOW
More information coming soon.
- World aquariums against marine litter
- Aquaculture in the EU
- The EU Maritime Security Strategy
- 1. External action
- 2. Awareness, surveillance & information sharing for enhanced decision-making
- 3. Capability development, pooling and sharing capacity in the EU
- 4. Risk management, protection of critical infrastructures and crisis response, to reduce risks, enhance preparedness and improve efficiencies
- 5. Research, innovation, education and training, to boost knowledge and innovative technologies
- The EU and international ocean governance
- EU SFPAs: Sustainable Fisheries Partnership Agreements
- My Ocean is #OurOcean - 24 February 2017
- Our Ocean 2017 - 6 March 2017
- Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Online Magazine - March 2017
- Commissioner Vella announces EU to host global 'Our Ocean' 2017 conference in Malta
- "Message to my grandchildren, my Ocean is #OurOcean, Karmenu Vella" - 9 June 2017
- World's aquariums stand up for Our Ocean - 12 July 2017